Thursday, September 10, 2009

Tutorials: how to build gundam model kits

I’ve always wanted to write a tutorial, but often find myself in a deficit of time or self determination to actually write one. so I thought to myself, instead of leaving my blog without a gunpla tutorial entry, why not just lead intrepid web searchers on the right direction.

Once in a while, you might encounter people who would verbally bitchslap you for building plastic models in a certain way. my take on that is: if you set out to build a model of a car and it looks like car in the end, then you’ve succeeded. So if you build your gundams differently from these tutorials, it doesn’t mean that the way you’re building your kit is wrong. it only means it’s different. heck! it’s possible that it might even be better. and if it is, then make a tutorial for yourself and share it to the world. ^^ and if possible send me the link as well.

anyway without further ado, here are two of my toplist recommended tutorials on building gunplas. click on the link to read more at their source page.

Danny Choo’s Gundam Modeling Tutorial

No comments:

Post a Comment